As an AAF member, you become a part of something bigger than just your local industry. You are part of a national organization that is making a difference to the overall image and viability of our industry.
We are writers, designers, producers, creative directors, account managers, media planners, media sales professionals, advertising agency owners, students, data analysts, rookies, professionals and retirees who come together through AAF Mobile Bay to advance our industry, our community and ourselves. Membership in AAF Mobile Bay has tons of benefits. Joining is easy! Just download a membership application here and turn it into our membership chairperson.
We have a place for everyone and we’d love to have you join us! Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Industry knowledge and education through informative speakers
- Discounted entry fees for American Advertising Awards (formerly ADDYs), the nation’s only three-tiered competition recognizing creative excellence in advertising
- Opportunities to exchange ideas and network with your peers in the Mobile Bay ad community
- Monthly programs featuring topics such as creativity, marketing, advertising trends and technology
- Outreach opportunities through student scholarships, community projects, public service campaigns
- Job Board where employers can post jobs and members can post resumes
- Protection of your advertising interests both in Alabama and in the nation’s capital through the American Advertising Federation, the lobbying arm of the industry
- Social events offering you the opportunity to meet other advertising/marketing people
- Membership in the oldest national advertising trade association representing 50,000 professionals in the advertising industry with a network of over 200 clubs located in ad communities across the country
- Membership in AAF’s District 7 that includes 23 professional clubs and 2,000 members in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee
- Exclusive AAF discounts on Advertising Age, AdWeek, insurance, overnight delivery services, rental cars and more. Learn more about these discounts through the national member portal at aaf.org. To contact the National AAF office for a login, please email Joanne Schecter